After 4 weeks of intense competition, 46 football matches and approximately 180 goals, the ISA - R&F Consulate Championship Football Match has finally come to a close with Spain crowned Champions of Guangzhou.
Applications can be filled in online or by completing a hard copy application form.
- Parents receive an admissions package from the school or website
- Parents complete all application forms
- Parents pay non-refundable application fee
- The Admissions Office reviews all paperwork
- School arranges admission tests/assessments
- Student takes tests/assessments
- School reviews applications
- School arranges interview
- Parents are informed of school’s decision
- School decides the grade level placement
- School provides invoice for school fees
- Payment is made to the school before the student commences classes
- Completed application form
- Copy of front page of passport and visa page of parents/guardians and child/children
- One passport-size picture of student to attach to the Application Form for Admissions Office
- Official school records/reports from the previous two school years
- Reports of the results of any special academic or psychological assessments
Once an offer of a place is made, the parent/guardian signs the official Registration Contract and pays the relevant fees.
When a year level is full, a waiting list is established. As vacancies occur, students are placed in classes according to the date of their original application to the Admissions Office.